Thursday 11 March 2010

exciting times!

I was completely flabbergasted the other night, when as I scrolled idly through a marketing email from notonthehighstreet I saw THREE of my products! Something Wonderful Design on notonthehighstreet


Since then the orders have been flooding in. Exciting times indeed.. it could have been better timed though, as all four of my children have birthdays in the next 10 weeks.... admittedly the twins is on the same day, but nevertheless! The cupboards therefore are full of goodies I have been stockpiling in preparation for a ballet party, an easter party and a pirate party...................



The only thing is, as a creative control freak, I have to do everything myself! hence the linoprint party invites.... though I draw the line at painting a ballerina, so am currently bidding on a gorgeous vintage poster on ebay to use for 'pin the tiara on the ballerina'


Luckily I am getting a fair bit of help in the planning department from my soon to be 8 year old, who has been writing long lists of party games. The well known 'pass the melting easter egg' anyone? 'Musical Rabbits?' Wish me luck............



No comments:

Post a Comment